Apart from the OpenStack miniconf at linux.conf.au 2014, there is also plenty of OpenStack related content in the main conference. So, this post is a tiny bit off topic in that its not about the miniconf, but I just want to quickly highlight some of the cool content in the main conference.
Some examples of the OpenStack related content in the conference are:
- Continuous Integration for your database migrations
- Provisioning Bare Metal with OpenStack
- Processing Continuous Integration Log Events for Great Good
- How OpenStack Improves Code Quality with Project Gating and Zuul
- Going Global: Building Global Clusters for OpenStack Swift
- Rapid OpenStack Deployment for Novices and Experts Alike
Not OpenStack related, but still really interesting to Stackers:
- VirtIO 1.0: A Standard Emerges
- Live upgrading many thousands of servers from an ancient RedHat 7.1 to a 10 year newer Debian
- Python Packaging 2.0: Playing Well With Others
- Python 3: Making the Leap!
There is more content still to be announced, so I will update the list as I find out more.